1. Resilience: what does it really mean and how do you make it last
https://www.iamexpat.nl/lifestyle/lifestyle-news/resilience-what-does-it-really-mean-and-how-do-you-make-it-last Resilience doesn't mean pushing yourself to the limit. Resilience is the balance between working and recovery, which can help you make the most of your day.
2. Discovering Resilience to Conquer a Common Foe - Twin Cities Business
http://tcbmag.com/news/articles/2020/april/discovering-resilience-to-conquer-a-common-foe While the coronavirus is formidable, a former congressman offers lessons on how businesses and community members overcame a past disaster of major proportion.
3. Building psychological resilience during times of stress
https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-04-psychological-resilience-stress.html With the COVID-19 global pandemic disrupting almost every part of our regular lives, mental health experts are encouraging Australians to process the emotional toll.
4. Coronavirus: Building mental resilience in your remote workforce
Here, Sue Lingard, a director of Cezanne HR, highlights several steps that employers can take to build mental resilience among a remote workforce.
5. 7 Places That Taught Me About Coping And Resilience - TravelAwaits
https://www.travelawaits.com/2493954/Travel-Lessons-About-Coping-and-Resilience/ This is how my travels taught me about coping and resilience, plus my reflections on distinct places that changed my worldview for the better, and why.